BigDogz

Fast Fixin On The Go Southwestern Omelet

Rate this topic

My local Wal-mart is carrying a new pre-prepared breaksfast food called Fast Fixin' On the Go Southwestern Omelet. All you have to do is pop it into the microwave and nuke it. From what I can see of the ingredient list, it looks to be "safe". I have an email out to the company asking them about the gluten status of that product but haven't heard back yet.

I was just wondering if any of you have any knowledge of this product and its status as a celiac disease-safe (or not) product.

Walmart is now labeling thier gluten free items. Is this one of their private label products? If that is the case if it doesn't have the gluten free label I avoid it.

Walmart is now labeling thier gluten free items. Is this one of their private label products? If that is the case if it doesn't have the gluten free label I avoid it.

No. This is not a Great Value, Wal-Mart's own label, brand product. The company name is Fast Fixin'. I pulled their website addy off the box labeling and they provide a short list on the site of a few of their gluten-free products. They say a full list is available upon request. Unfortunately, the website deals only with their meat (chicken, beef & pork) products and does not even list any of the breakfast items I found at my Wal-mart. Hopefully, their product list will address the breakfast items, too.

Until then, I guess I'll just have to wait for Fast Fixin' to get back to me to be sure.

Hello,

My name is Melissa Garcia and I work for Fast Fixin! I saw your tweet on twitter and thought I would come over and see if I could help. I have put in a request for an updated list of all our Glluten Free items. As soon as this list is available I will let you know! I will try and come back and post the link here! You can check out out blog at www.fastfixinfun.com on the right hand side is where I post the gluten free list. There is one there now but needs to be updated! You can also follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/fastfixin . :)

Hello,

My name is Melissa Garcia and I work for Fast Fixin! I saw your tweet on twitter and thought I would come over and see if I could help. I have put in a request for an updated list of all our Glluten Free items. As soon as this list is available I will let you know! I will try and come back and post the link here! You can check out out blog at www.fastfixinfun.com on the right hand side is where I post the gluten free list. There is one there now but needs to be updated! You can also follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/fastfixin . :)

Hi, Melissa...

I was the one that had actually emailed you specifically about the Southwestern Omelet. I did find the gluten-free list you mention on the website but, as you said, it needed updated for the new breakfast items you have. I really appreciate you going the extra mile to provide not only me, but this whole forum, with up-to-date info on what products you manufacture that are "safe" for us to eat. Having understanding, interested and helpful people like yourself certainly do a lot to reduce the challenges Celiacs face every day in doing what is usually a relatively mindless thing for the greatest percentage of the population - deciding what to eat!

Thanks again. The way my family raves about your products, I can't WAIT to find out which ones I can have, too!!