Jana315

Does Anyone Take Rainbow Light's Advanced Enzyme System?

Rate this topic

Spent Lord know how much on this supplement yesterday just to realize today that they contain Malt Diastase (which may or may not contain gluten?). I've done a lot of googling and can't get a conclusive answer.

Does anyone here take them without a reaction?

thanks! Jana

Spent Lord know how much on this supplement yesterday just to realize today that they contain Malt Diastase (which may or may not contain gluten?). I've done a lot of googling and can't get a conclusive answer.

Does anyone here take them without a reaction?

thanks! Jana

Unfortunately, I have concluded that they probably do contain gluten. If you look at some of their other products online they say: "Does not contain wheat, gluten..." whereas with this product is just says: "Does not contain wheat, dairy..."

But since you already bought them and assuming you already opened them, I would either call or email the company just to be certain. Most dietary supplemental companies like Rainbow Light are very good at answering questions and getting back to people.

It may or may not be a mistake, but I've been taking them - seems to have really helped with more normal BM's... and I haven't had a gluten reaction to them. Perhaps the chemical is derived from barley (hard to say), but doesn't contain gluten. I'll keep taking them for a few more days to see if I react - I usually have very marked, noticeable reactions to even slight amounts of gluten.