dream77

Worried About Health Of Baby, Was Only 1 Week Gluten Free When I Must Have Conceived

Rate this topic

I've had neuropathic issues for 1.5 years which got markedly better as soon as i went gluten free.

However I really did not expect to conceive so soon.

I am really worried about what these antibodies will do to my child.

Anyone else with any experience having onjly antigliadin atibodies and getting into a pregnancy

I've had neuropathic issues for 1.5 years which got markedly better as soon as i went gluten free.

However I really did not expect to conceive so soon.

I am really worried about what these antibodies will do to my child.

Anyone else with any experience having onjly antigliadin atibodies and getting into a pregnancy

I have had two children prior to diagnosis. They both came out fine and healthy. You have an advantage as you are gluten free. You have nothing to worry about. Just eat healthy and your baby will be healthy.

I have had two children prior to diagnosis. They both came out fine and healthy. You have an advantage as you are gluten free. You have nothing to worry about. Just eat healthy and your baby will be healthy.

thanks Daphniela,

Did you have antigliadin antibs ?

I am so afraid they will damage the kid along with the hashi's thyroid peroxidase antibs..

thanks Daphniela,

Did you have antigliadin antibs ?

I am so afraid they will damage the kid along with the hashi's thyroid peroxidase antibs..

I'm not sure. I never seen the results of my tests. I only know that I had two tests come back positive and one negative.