sweetforyounow

gluten-free Restaurants In Ocean City Maryland?

Rate this topic

I'm going on vacation to Ocean City, Maryland the last week in August and am determined to find a gluten-free restaurant or cafe. Where I'm from there are only chain restaurants that have gluten-free menus in allergy binders. Was wondering if anyone had any input or has heard of Brianna's Bananas Cafe. I read somewhere they have a wide selection of gluten-free baked goods.

Thank you!

Spenser

I'm going on vacation to Ocean City, Maryland the last week in August and am determined to find a gluten-free restaurant or cafe. Where I'm from there are only chain restaurants that have gluten-free menus in allergy binders. Was wondering if anyone had any input or has heard of Brianna's Bananas Cafe. I read somewhere they have a wide selection of gluten-free baked goods.

Thank you!

Spenser

Spenser-

We have had a lot of success with the Angler Restaurant, Adolfo's italian restaurant. There's a great natural foods place near Bethany Beach.

We are staying at a place that's a B & B in Bethany called the Cedar Breeze. The owners are phenomenal and took care of our celiac needs wonderfully. It's nice because since it's small, you get hands on and personalized service. He asked Doug what he wanted and made it happen. Just fantastic.

Hope that helps!

Gina and Doug

Thank you!

Spenser

I realize that this is an older post, but I just read where Layton's on 92nd in Ocean City is offering a gluten free breakfast and lunch menu which includes pancakes!