Diva1

Was It The Chicken........please

Rate this topic

i just had M&M meats chicken seasonned breast that was on a gluten free list....can it be wrong and i just glutened myself...anybody there had the same experience...................please tell me

How about MSG? Does that bother you?

Could definitely be msg. it is often added to chicken. msg makes me sick. it gives me stomach cramps,indigestion, headache, fatigue and a fuzzy feeling. it usually only last a couple hours because i never ingest very much at a time

VERY unlikely that it was gluten.

richard

VERY unlikely that it was gluten.

richard

What is the likelihood that gluten would be in chicken? Especially at a restaurant? Just curious -- thanks! :)

Do not they use wheat to make things weigh more? Resturant meat is not always the highest grade. JMO

What is the likelihood that gluten would be in chicken? Especially at a restaurant? Just curious -- thanks! :)

The chicken I had bought at a M&M meat store it comes in a boxe all pre seasonned......

they have a list of gluten free meats on internet....do I have to question all these list, they are not all safe I presume.

Plain chicken from a store -- virtually no chance it will have gluten.

Seasoned chicken from a store -- you ALWAYS must check.

Seasoned chicken from a restaurant -- you ALWAYS have to check. Some do and some don't. When KFC came out with a grilled chicken many of us thought we might have something to eat there. Nope. Spices or marinade have wheat.

richard

Do not they use wheat to make things weigh more? Restaurant meat is not always the highest grade. JMO

I would think adding wheat, which is one of the eight main allergens and not disclosing that fact, would be, in the least, against the law.

If you have supportive documentation of this, please post it.

Plain chicken from a store -- virtually no chance it will have gluten.

Seasoned chicken from a store -- you ALWAYS must check.

Seasoned chicken from a restaurant -- you ALWAYS have to check. Some do and some don't. When KFC came out with a grilled chicken many of us thought we might have something to eat there. Nope. Spices or marinade have wheat.

richard

Thank you, thank you!

And as I am new at this, are other meats risky as well? If unseasoned -- fish, steak, beef, turkey, etc? Just curious. Thanks much!!