G-freegal12

Wendy's?

Rate this topic

Does anyone know if Wendy's has anything good? :huh: PS Frostys are not good to me. I have to pay twice for it. Once with money and another time with my time spent in the ladie's room. :(

Does anyone know if Wendy's has anything good? :huh: PS Frostys are not good to me. I have to pay twice for it. Once with money and another time with my time spent in the ladie's room. :(

Wendys is my fast food place of choice. I have never had a problem there. I usually eat the chili and baked potato (french fries if they have a dedicated fryer- which some do) or a salad. Here's the gluten free menu from the website as well

http://www.wendys.com/food/pdf/us/gluten_free_list.pdf

Oh my gosh!!! An actual MENU. Thanks! :D

I get the chili although it's not so tasty as chili goes. I get the French fries but you need to check at your location and see if they have a dedicated fryer. The baked potatoes, mandarin oranges and side salads are safe too.

south west taco salad is my fav. I get two meals out of it.

I get the chili although it's not so tasty as chili goes......

I call it chili soup and was never a fan. I haven't had it in years, but I think it had red beans. We prefer pinto. Now that my choices are limited however, I might give it another try. I find my tastes have changed some since going gluten-free. :D

best regards, lm

Wendy's is supposed to have some gluten-free stuff (the chili, french fries and the plain grilled chicken)

But, I got the Wendy's French Fries and Chili one day (my husband picked it up for me on the way home), and I got a bad attack. I don't know which it was from, but it was the worst one I have had since going gluten-free.

I have a feeling it was the fries, and my husband forgot to make sure it was in a dedicated fryer.

But just be sure to ask before ordering.

Here's a Wendy's thread from a few months ago. Please don't underestimate the power of the search feature at the top left of every webpage on this site, the google custom search. It searches this forum.

http://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/index.ph...mp;#entry517740

best regards, lm

p.s., I really just want you to read my funny story! :D

I call it chili soup and was never a fan. I haven't had it in years, but I think it had red beans. We prefer pinto. Now that my choices are limited however, I might give it another try. I find my tastes have changed some since going gluten-free. :D

best regards, lm

They put pinto and kidney in it now. I like pinto beans. I just don't like them in chili. It's mostly meat. Not a lot of beans. And not a lot of flavor. Maybe if you add the hot sauce, which I never have.