Jennifer2

Cook Book Ideas

Rate this topic

Does anyone have any favorite gluten-free cookbooks. Nothing very fancy, I'm just looking for ideas to replace my old diet!

Does anyone have any favorite gluten-free cookbooks. Nothing very fancy, I'm just looking for ideas to replace my old diet!

Hi Jennifer,

I'm looking over a new Gluten Free Cookbook I acquired it's called Gluten Free Every Day

Written by the Gluten Free Chef Robert M. Landolphi, it covers about 100 easy recipes.

All courses are covered, no complicated ingredients,

most ingredients you would have in your cupboard.

I haven't personally tested any of the recipes yet, but they look simple enough.

The only criticism I would have is, it could have done with some photographs

so people could see the finished item.

Photo of Book

Best Regards,

David

1,000 gluten-free Recipes by Carol Fenster

I have a couple more, but that one is by far the best, IMO. :)

1,000 gluten-free Recipes by Carol Fenster

I have a couple more, but that one is by far the best, IMO. :)

Gluten Free Cooking for Dummies

I love the two i have by Roben Ryberg. Gluten Free Kitchen and You Won't Believe It's Gluten Free

each of these has its benefits. Gluten Free Kitchen has some of the basic recipes for transitioning like biscuits pancakes gravy meatloaf...etc. things that you've made for years that you suddenly have to relearn. and the newer one has a lot of recipes that are based on one flour/grain for those with multiple sensitivities. for example it will have fried chicken-corn based, fried chicken- potato based... you get the idea but i sometimes go ahead and mix them anyways for different textures. She really know what she is doing. you wont be disappointed.

also Carol Fenster's Wheat Free Recipes and Menus is a very good one. It has the best noodle recipe EVER and a cheesecake that my husband even remembers months later and asks for lol. She has very good flour blends in there as well.

i hope you find one that fits you. Lots of LUCK!!!