GlutenGalAZ

Stonyfield Farm Organic - Oikos Greek Yogurt

Rate this topic

I usually get Stonyfield Farms Vanilla yogurt but thought while at the store tonight I would try the individual servering (4 pack) of the Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt in Vanilla....

I looked at the ingredients they all looked safe and I have gotten their normal yogurt before with no problems but now I am second guessing this item b/c it doesn't have their gluten free certified stamp on it (like the others do)....

Has anyone else had this before?

Stoneyfield Farms main website talks about gluten free but the Oikos website (oikosorganic.com) does not.

I am going to call the company tomorrow to check on this but thought I'd ask you guys first if you know if this yogurt is gluten free?

Thanks

I called and talked to one of the reps today...

She said that the ingredients are gluten free. They are going through oragnic/gluten free certification right now to get the gluten free certified put on the greek yogurt should be around Aug/Sept.

Yes, the Greek Yogurt is gluten free. I called today when I picked some up at the store. Two weeks ago they received their certification. All new packages will be labeled gluten free.

Yes, the Greek Yogurt is gluten free. I called today when I picked some up at the store. Two weeks ago they received their certification. All new packages will be labeled gluten free.

I picked up one of the 4-packs of Oikos Greek yogurt, blueberry flavor, stamped gluten free...ate it without hesitation, and I got SICK -- sicker than I have been since I was unwittingly given something that had a roux. The only other thing I ate all day was King Arthur gluten-free muffins, so it had to be the Oikos... :-((

I picked up one of the 4-packs of Oikos Greek yogurt, blueberry flavor, stamped gluten free...ate it without hesitation, and I got SICK -- sicker than I have been since I was unwittingly given something that had a roux. The only other thing I ate all day was King Arthur gluten-free muffins, so it had to be the Oikos... :-((

Really? I would put money on King Arthur's. That said, it could be many other things...

Its really rare that any normal flavored yogurt would NOT be gluten free. I don't think the Oiko's made you sick..