darkhorse

Gluten Free Booth At Coor's Field!

Rate this topic

We went to a Rockie's game today and I usually just get a bunless hotdog or bring snacks to eat when we go there. I had researched the stadium a little and had not seen anything about gluten free products other than the fact that you are allowed to bring your own food. Well, on the way out of the stadium at the end of the game we walked right past a food kiosk that was brightly labeled gluten free! They had hot dogs, burgers, chicken sandwiches, brownies, beer and just about everything else you would find at a regular food station. I was thrilled! I only wish I had seen it at the beginning of the game so I could have tried the food to see how it tasted. But it was a kiosk completely dedicated to gluten-free food. :D

So if anyone is heading to Coors Field to the see the Rockies they now have gluten-free options! I only laugh because my visiting relatives were a little surprised by how excited I was. :P But I'm at least I knew everyone here would understand.

ETA: I just looked it up and I guess they just put the gluten-free food stand in a few days ago so at least I haven't been missing it all this time.