Rate this topic

I just need help with some confectionery hoping its the same woldwide, as we are in Australia.

From what I have gathered they are gluten free, just hoping someone can clarify before I tell DD she can have them.

Starburst chews

Snickers

Tic Tacs all flavours, I read they contain corn gluten, not that of wheat, barley or rye. So I figured they were ok.

Thanks

Lisa

I just need help with some confectionery hoping its the same woldwide, as we are in Australia.

From what I have gathered they are gluten free, just hoping someone can clarify before I tell DD she can have them.

Starburst chews

Snickers

Tic Tacs all flavours, I read they contain corn gluten, not that of wheat, barley or rye. So I figured they were ok.

Thanks

Lisa

The best thing you can do is to call the companies and ask. I know in the US that Snickers are safe as well as starburst but that does not mean they are where you are. One benefit to calling companies is they will sometimes send you coupons for the items you are questioning. Many companies put a phone number on their products or list a website where you may be able to get some info or contact.

It's definitely, definitely not the same worldwide, so be sure to check Australia-specific information (Australia is really good about labeling though, so you should be able to simply check labels to find out if there is any gluten in the products you mentioned).