Rate this topic

I had my first 'accident' this morning! I think that others have called it 'leaky gut'... I've never had one before, even prior to diagnosis! I've been gluten free for over 3 wks!

Last night I had the biggest bloated belly and this morning an unwelcome surprise!

What is happening to me?!?

Since going gluten free have you started eating a new food or a lot of another, you may have another intolerance. Have you cut out dairy?

If this is your first time having this happen, are you sure you didnt accidently get some gluten?

Since going gluten free have you started eating a new food or a lot of another, you may have another intolerance. Have you cut out dairy?

If this is your first time having this happen, are you sure you didnt accidently get some gluten?

I have been hypervigilent about reading labels...

I have not cut out dairy - I have never had any problems with it before... Not sure why I would change that now.

But I did have a large veggie salad in the afternoon, but I am no stranger to having lots of fruits and veggies in my diet....

I've met a few people who have a sensitivity to Xantham Gum, which is in most gluten-free baked goods. If you've switched to gluten-free products such as breads, cookies and the like, you might be sensitive to it.

What else did you eat yesterday? Food, drink, supplements, meds...

What else did you eat yesterday? Food, drink, supplements, meds...

I had supplements (florajen, fish oil, vit D, Shaklee Nutrifuron, and Emergen-C) Then gluten-free pancakes, one link of sausage and an egg, veggie salad with tomatoes, cukes, onions and gluten-free mayo, strip steak, potato and corn on the cob + 2 betty crocker gluten-free choc chip cookies and a half of a margarita on the rocks (no salt)