glutengal

Negative Blood Test And Biopsy

Rate this topic

Hi,

I am new to this forum and had a blood test and biopsy that can back negative for celiac, but have stomach pain, indigestion/gastritis, headaches and decided to go gluten free to see what might happen and the stomach pains and headaches have been gone after 2 months gluten-free but still some indigestion/gastritis so trying by suggestions from others to take aloe vera juice daily as well as probiotics to help the gastritis. Has anyone else gone gluten free with out celiac diagnosis who has had similar symptoms and has the gluten free diet helped? Has anyone else had problems with gastritis that has cleared up by going gluten free or used other remedies to help their gastritis? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I am self dx'd. Most all my problems and symptoms have cleared up on the gluten-free diet. I don't know if I had gastritis but my dr said I had GERD. The only time I have any discomfirt now is if I eat too many alternate grains. I feel the best grain free. I eat only a little now.

If your still having problems, you may have another sensitivity like to dairy. Have you limited dairy? Many with celiac disease cannot tolerate dairy for the first few months. Some can add it back later some cannot.

I am self dx'd. Most all my problems and symptoms have cleared up on the gluten-free diet. I don't know if I had gastritis but my dr said I had GERD. The only time I have any discomfirt now is if I eat too many alternate grains. I feel the best grain free. I eat only a little now.

If your still having problems, you may have another sensitivity like to dairy. Have you limited dairy? Many with celiac disease cannot tolerate dairy for the first few months. Some can add it back later some cannot.

I have eliminated most dairy products and when I do consume dairy it does not bother me, in other words the indigestion can occur on days when I have not consume any dairy or soy for that matter. Just not sure

if it may take time for the indigestion to clear up.