Jill89

Left Waist Pain Into Groin

Rate this topic

Good Afternoon

I found out I had celaic in March. I had this terrible pain in my left waist area into my groin area. My lower back hurt as well. After being on a gluten diet, my pain went away. Well, now it is back. Has anyone experienced this.

Good Afternoon

I found out I had celaic in March. I had this terrible pain in my left waist area into my groin area. My lower back hurt as well. After being on a gluten diet, my pain went away. Well, now it is back. Has anyone experienced this.

Could be diverticulitis: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/diverticu...ECTION=symptoms As a general observation, terrible pain of any kind is a signal that it's time to go see a doctor.

This could be any number of things. If the pain is so severe you can barely stand it and you have a fever and feel very unwell that would be an indication of diverticulitis which would be a medical emergency. Diverticulosis can cause discomfort also but is not an emergency situtation and would not have a fever that accompanies it. If you have been recently glutened or have eaten something that may not have been gluten free or may have been CC'd then it could also just be part of your glutened symptoms. If the pain is severe you should see if you can get in to see you doctor to be on the safe side.