Rate this topic

I'm not sure if any of you have heard of Penzy's Spices (there is a store in Madison, WI and another one in Naperville, IL... plus others), but my mom went to one of their stores this weekend and was told that ALL of their spices are gluten free (they have pretty much anything you would ever want to find), but not all of their soup bases are. It is a neat little store/catalog.

Monica

p.s. I'm new here!

I remember them! I used to live in Waukesha. They have a nice website too, if I remember correctly.

I love them. Their pizza spice is amazing and makes a really good easy pizza sauce. When I asked them about gluten-free they also recommended avoiding their cocoa mixes. Not sure if that has changed since I asked.

I love them. Their pizza spice is amazing and makes a really good easy pizza sauce. When I asked them about gluten-free they also recommended avoiding their cocoa mixes. Not sure if that has changed since I asked.

Ooh, good to know about the cocoa. I really like the tellicherry black pepper and the green goddess dressing mix.