Roda

Finds At Big Lots!

Rate this topic

I just thought I would share some of the things I have been finding at Big Lots. It may vary regionally.

1. Kendale Farm chicken broth 32 oz box--it says gluten free on the side of the box. (can't remember exactly around $1.50/box or so)

2. Mahatma Basmati rice 2 lb. bags. ($2.00/bag)

3. FENG SHUI rice crackers 3.5 oz. bags. They had nori seaweed, original, and hot wasabi flavors. They also had salted soybeans too.--All of these say gluten free

on the front of the package. ($1.20/bag)

The broth is good. This was the first time I tried basmati rice and we all loved it. I have only tried the original flavor on the crackers and they are ok for someting cruncy to chew on.

I found the rice crackers at my Big Lots, too. They only had the seaweed flavor. I thought I'd like them, but I couldn't choke them down. My husband tried, too. We ate a few hoping the flavor would just take some getting used to, but eventually we gave up and threw the bag away. Yuck. Oh well, it was a cheaper failed experiment than a lot of gluten-free foods!

My mom refused to try them because they were made in China.

-Elizabeth

I found the rice crackers at my Big Lots, too. They only had the seaweed flavor. I thought I'd like them, but I couldn't choke them down. My husband tried, too. We ate a few hoping the flavor would just take some getting used to, but eventually we gave up and threw the bag away. Yuck. Oh well, it was a cheaper failed experiment than a lot of gluten-free foods!

My mom refused to try them because they were made in China.

-Elizabeth

I tried the seaweed flavor today and boy you are right they were discusting! One bite and they went into the garbage too! :P