Liddle4

Rice Krispie Treats

Rate this topic

I made my 7 year old Rice Krispie treats and they are so good. Are all of the following ingridents gluten free?:

3 tbsp. of butter

40 Kraft Marshmellows

A little Vanilla Extract

6 cups gluten free Chex Rice Cereal

I made my 7 year old Rice Krispie treats and they are so good. Are all of the following ingridents gluten free?:

3 tbsp. of butter

40 Kraft Marshmellows

A little Vanilla Extract

6 cups gluten free Chex Rice Cereal

There could be gluten in pretty much and of that. I don't know if you're concerned with cross contamination.

Vanilla is slightly difficult to find gluten-free. I don't know about your butter.

The marshmallows appear to be...but I'm not certain.

"If a Kraft product contains gluten, a source of gluten will be listed in the ingredient statement, no matter how small the amount. For labeling purposes,we include wheat, barley, rye and oats as sources of gluten."

"To help you make appropriate food selections, ingredient statements of Kraft,Oscar Mayer and Nabisco products clearly identify any product that contains a source of gluten."

Kraft mallows are fine, pure butter is fine, gluten-free chex is fine, vanilla-depends on your brand. I use the Kirkland kind and that's gluten-free, as is McCormicks. I make mine with half gluten-free chex and half Koala Crisp--mmmmm, chocolate :P

I make mine with Koala Crisp or any gluten-free marked crisp rice cereal, and i skip the vanilla