Ladycates

Pop-secret Cheddar Microwave Popcorn

Rate this topic

Is this stuff gluten-free? I know it's not healthy but someone gave me a box of it and I'd rather use it than throw it away BUT only if it's safe. Anyone know?

Is this stuff gluten-free? I know it's not healthy but someone gave me a box of it and I'd rather use it than throw it away BUT only if it's safe. Anyone know?

General Mills is on the good guy list of companies that will disclose in the ingredient list if there are any gluten ingredients (in other words, nothing hidden under "Natural flavors"). So though you can never rule out cross-contamination, it should be OK. (I'm going on Google results saying that Pop Secret is General Mills; you obviously can just look at the box to be sure.)

Edit: Sorry, here's an old thread that's supposed to mention that General Mills is on the good guy list: http://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/lofivers...php/t54527.html

i have a box of it too. i checked their website and it was on the safe list and they are a company that will always disclose. i have eaten a bag with hubby and didnt get sick! so enjoy (if you're a super sensitive i would call the 800 number and ask about CC though)