arkoflove

Places To Eat In Bellevue Wa

Rate this topic

Hubby and I are going to stay in downtown Bellevue in a little while for our anniversary. I'm feeling kindof down AND paranoid about eating out during our stay. So far my eating out experiences have been dissapointing (getting glutened) since my diagnosis. Its dissapointing since we always have loved to eat out together. The last thing I want is to get glutened or cc'd on my anniversary!

Please pass on any great places in the Bellevue area (or any to definately stay away from!) :D

Thank you!

Megan

I've eaten at the BelSquare PFChang's a number of times, and found it was just fine.

The restaurant above them, ZTejas, also has a gluten free menu. I've eaten there once.

A few blocks away, on the corner of 110th and 12th is a little sushi place, Rolls&Rolls Sushi Plus. GREAT sushi.

There's a Whole Foods across the freeway on NE 8th (at 116th). There's an Outback on I-90, just east of 405, if I recall correctly.

Also, a touch south, on Factoria Blvd (take 116th south, turn right onto Richards Rd, continue following it under the freeway where it turns to Factoria Blvd) is Thai Ginger. Not everything is safe, but the curry has always been fine for me (as well as the pad thai).