finally diagnosed

Burtons Grill

Rate this topic

I saw that someone went to legals in Peabody and they have the rolls, (very exciting). Made reservations for tonight. Then as i scrolled down, someone had metioned Burtons Grill (andover) has anyone ever had an issue there. I see that they also offer gluten free rolls, for their sandwiches and they have fresh gluten free pasta. Has anyone had any of this there. I am torn, I am also hungry right now which makes my decision worse. We have a chance to go to dinner tonight with out our children and I can't decide. My husband (totally gluten ) will go anywhere I want.

If anyone can give me feedback regarding these dishes at Burtons it would be great. Thank you Lorrie

I saw that someone went to legals in Peabody and they have the rolls, (very exciting). Made reservations for tonight. Then as i scrolled down, someone had metioned Burtons Grill (andover) has anyone ever had an issue there. I see that they also offer gluten free rolls, for their sandwiches and they have fresh gluten free pasta. Has anyone had any of this there. I am torn, I am also hungry right now which makes my decision worse. We have a chance to go to dinner tonight with out our children and I can't decide. My husband (totally gluten ) will go anywhere I want.

If anyone can give me feedback regarding these dishes at Burtons it would be great. Thank you Lorrie

I have only eaten at Burton's once and it was before I was gluten-free. But when I did eat there, it was good. I read that either the owner or the manager or someone high in power at Burton's has Celiac, so that's why they have all that gluten-free stuff. I'm pretty sure that Burton's is kind of expensive but worth it IMO if you can afford it.

I have only eaten at Burton's once and it was before I was gluten-free. But when I did eat there, it was good. I read that either the owner or the manager or someone high in power at Burton's has Celiac, so that's why they have all that gluten-free stuff. I'm pretty sure that Burton's is kind of expensive but worth it IMO if you can afford it.

Thanks for the heads up. i am torn, burtons, legas, woodsmans.. if it wasn't so hot out i would get take out at woodmans eat it on the beach w/wine,, but then i have to deal with the seagulls and no see um flys...

Thanks for the heads up. i am torn, burtons, legas, woodsmans.. if it wasn't so hot out i would get take out at woodmans eat it on the beach w/wine,, but then i have to deal with the seagulls and no see um flys...

This post is probably too late, but I will say I don't know anything about Burton's. However, I highly recommend legal seafoods, great gluten-free food and service. Have fun whatever you decide. :-)