Rate this topic

Does anyone know if the Flinestone Complete Vitamins are gluten-free? Or do you know of a better vitamin for Celiac child with iron in it?

From the Frequently Asked Questions:

http://flintstonesvitamins.com/faqs/

Do your Flintstones formulas contain gluten?

We do not add gluten to any of our products, however we cannot guarantee that they are 100% gluten-free due to the fact that raw materials we receive from outside vendors are not certified as 100% gluten-free.

We use Tall Tree. Freeda are also gluten free, but my son didn't like the taste as well as the Tall Tree.

We use the Lit Critter multi vitamins gummy bears, vegetarian formula. I am happy with their content of B vitamins and the kids love them. They also take their omega gummies and the calcium/vitamin D gummy. They love them all.

I was just accidentally "glutened" by Flinstones gummy vitamins. Oops. They are definitely not on the safe list.

I was just accidentally "glutened" by Flinstones gummy vitamins. Oops. They are definitely not on the safe list.

I answered this on the other old thread you posted on. The website says they will list gluten. The ingredients on the gummies clearly list wheat.

All the other I of on this thread is 4 years old and ingredients change in that time period