Afternoon

Disposable Razors Safe For Celiacs?

Rate this topic

I'm thinking of the ones with a built-in moisturizing strip. Would it be possible for the moisturizing agent to contain gluten?

I'm currently using Gilette Venus razors. Any word on this or other products would be appreciated.

I can't answer the ingredients question, but, I can tell you I am very snesitive, and have never had a problem with the strips on the razors. Some of the shaving creams bother me, so I stick to bath soap.

Some of the shaving creams bother me, so I stick to bath soap.

Try your regular hair conditioner instead of bath soap for a shave cream, it works amazing! Softens the hair, easier shave. I just buy the cheap Suave stuff that's gluten-free.

I'm thinking of the ones with a built-in moisturizing strip. Would it be possible for the moisturizing agent to contain gluten?

I'm currently using Gilette Venus razors. Any word on this or other products would be appreciated.

I use them all the time. I never checked on them and, frankly, never saw a need to. I'm not going to put the razors in my mouth.

richard

Try your regular hair conditioner instead of bath soap for a shave cream, it works amazing! Softens the hair, easier shave. I just buy the cheap Suave stuff that's gluten-free.

I also use the hair conditioner for shave cream. It works great.

I tend to get a topical reaction to gluten. My legs are broken out right now from new razors labled "sensitive skin". Should have known better.