frogrun

Just Not Sure...

Rate this topic

I've been trying to find out if I have celiac disease or not. I've been to a couple doctors and haven't had a positive diagnosis. I have a lot of the symptoms and seem to respond well to a gluten-free diet; however, I have occasional flare-ups of symptoms so now I'm starting to wonder if it is really celiac disease or something else causing the problem. I think maybe I

I've been trying to find out if I have celiac disease or not. I've been to a couple doctors and haven't had a positive diagnosis. I have a lot of the symptoms and seem to respond well to a gluten-free diet; however, I have occasional flare-ups of symptoms so now I'm starting to wonder if it is really celiac disease or something else causing the problem. I think maybe I

My blood resluts were: TTG IgG was 2; TTG IgA was 2; and Gliadin IgA was 0. However, I had been gluten-free for over a month when the doctor did the test. He put me back on gluten for 10 days and did an endoscopy...that was negative as well, but I've been told that he should have had me back on gluten longer than 10 days.

As a side note, I was diagnosed with thyroiditis in June.