The Fluffy Assassin

All Right, Mods. What's The Deal With The Statue In All Your Pictures?

Rate this topic

Finally, we know what's going on in the Moderators Only Forum: planning of really odd, complicated practical jokes. :P

Hi Fluffy,

No, not on the Mod Thread. That's for business. <_< But jump over to the "Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow" Thread and find out who in the Sam Hill is messing with that statue. :P Everyone is welcome :) But you have to put your silly on.

Hi Fluffy,

No, not on the Mod Thread. That's for business. <_< But jump over to the "Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow" Thread and find out who in the Sam Hill is messing with that statue. :P Everyone is welcome :) But you have to put your silly on.

YES!! Everyone come and check it out over there! Warning: you just may never leave. . . . . ..... :DB)

You need to begin reading here in the Silly thread to understand Sam. Click the right-arrow in the header to go to the post where it started.

OMG...... :lol::lol:

DH brought home THEEEE phunniest thing that he plucked out of his work building garbage area down in the underground parking lot. I cannot stop larfing every time I look at it. . . . ..and the thing is -- it is not supposed to be funny. I don't know how many others would find it hysterical, as I do.

Cannot stop larfing. .. . . ..

Funnier, really, is the uses to which it could possibly be put.

It is a heavy plastic, life-sized male head and shoulders, shirtless and in profile, mounted on a pedestal.

:huh::huh:

:lol:

I must take a pic of it.

I could put him up in my living room window...... . make it look as though I've got a handsome guy over visiting. .. .

Gah! Put him in my bedroom window, for Mr. Chow to ponder!!

It would be a perfect, practical gift for a person who lives alone but wants to appear as though they have a big guy around .. . . ... .prop it up in various windows, outside above the hedge-line, moving along the cedar fence. .. .... . . ... :lol:

Hey! One could prop him in the passenger seat of their sedan and drive in all the carpool lanes. . . . . :lol:

You need to begin reading here in the Silly thread to understand Sam. Click the right-arrow in the header to go to the post where it started.

Thanks (and thanks all); glad to get that cleared up.:)

What? What statue? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He ain't a statue- he's my boyfriend! :lol: :lol:

. . . and boy does he get around!!!

. . . and Fluffy, haven't I seen you checking us out on the Silly Thread??? (maybe not, I'm not always good with names) . . . It's like a cold swimmng pool, you gotta just jump in . . . no need to try and read the archives, you'll get lost in there.

*snigger*

Yeah, WHOT statue? :lol:

I"m not a mod....but I'm nuts :lol:

OK.......who let all the psillies loose? <_<

Now I'll never get them back where they belong! :rolleyes:

jeez.......this coulda been a disaster! :o ......they didn't misbehave, did they?:ph34r:

:lol:

Don't try roundin' 'em up; it's like herding cats. They'll come home at supper time :lol:

Don't try rounding' 'em up; it's like herding cats. They'll come home at supper time :lol:

You mean, in time for Mojitos :P

Ya'll are CRACKIN' me up!! I can't decide which one I like better: Darn210, eyle, or curlyfries... Anywho-thanks for the giggles!

I"m not a mod....but I'm nuts :lol:

:lol: I think we're all a bit mad, Soozle! :D

Cm'on youse guys, time to head home before we all turn into pumpkins :rolleyes:

Of course we are......'tis a happy psilly kind of crazy....to laugh in the phace of discouraging frustration! Everyone is invited to chime in wif some psilly :P

OMG......now we're all on TWO threads?? It's craziness... .. .......c'mon, newbies, head on over! :lol::lol:

What? What statue? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bev, you know he's mine :rolleyes:

Now auditioing for all sillies over in the Funny Pages!!!!

Bev, you know he's mine :rolleyes:

And mine!