Trymester

Gnc Multivitamin Has Gluten?

Rate this topic

Linking to amazon dot com is not permitted on this site. But the page there would be /exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000TB2YX6

You need to go directly to the manufacturer's website to get product information.

Go here to GNC dot com (can't post ads here) /product/index.jsp?productId=3190386 and click the product info tab and it says they are gluten-free.

Enjoy!

Jillian

Does anyone know if GNC Mega Men multivitamin has gluten in it or not? Thanks. Here's the link: <a href="http://www.(Company Name Removed - They Spammed This Forum and are Banned)/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000TB2YX6/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=A1GKP633BTJVLX&v=glance" target="external nofollow">http://www.(Company Name Removed - They Spammed This Forum and are Banned)/exec/obidos/tg/detai...LX&v=glance</a>

Thank You both for your replies. Sorry about posting the outside link.

I'm really, really new to this "gluten-free" world, and may not even have to be part of it. But just in case, I want to get my facts organized. I will check the websites, I just wasn't sure if gluten will be present in a product, but under a different name.

These GNC vitamins do include: L-Glutamine in the Amino Acid blend, Caramel color, Tocopheryl, and Hydrolized Protein Chelate. These are some things that appear on this website's "Unsafe" list. So, I think that until I give the Gluten-free diet a trial for a month, I'm just going to go with another brand of Multivitamin. If I determine that Gluten is not a problem for me, then I will start these Mega Man tablets.

These GNC vitamins do include: L-Glutamine in the Amino Acid blend, Caramel color, Tocopheryl, and Hydrolized Protein Chelate. These are some things that appear on this website's "Unsafe" list. So, I think that until I give the Gluten-free diet a trial for a month, I'm just going to go with another brand of Multivitamin. If I determine that Gluten is not a problem for me, then I will start these Mega Man tablets.

I would look for vitamins that state they are gluten free on the label. That said do make sure they don't contain anything like wheat or barley grass, read the ingredients. If you have Country Life vitamins available in your area they are one brand to look for. Now brand is another good for labeling in my experience. If you live in an area that has a Wegmans they are also a good one.

I would look for vitamins that state they are gluten free on the label. That said do make sure they don't contain anything like wheat or barley grass, read the ingredients. If you have Country Life vitamins available in your area they are one brand to look for. Now brand is another good for labeling in my experience. If you live in an area that has a Wegmans they are also a good one.

Would you say that these multivitamins are equally as good or better than the Pioneer-brand ones?

Would you say that these multivitamins are equally as good or better than the Pioneer-brand ones?

Update, the other side of the package says the the GNC Mega Men Multivitamin is: No artificial colors, wheat, gluten, dairy, yeast free. I should be able to trust their word, right? I mean, they are GNC, and have been around for awhile.