nauseatingnancy

Gluten Free Shaving Cream And Mouthwash?

Rate this topic

Trying to find out what brands of these are gluten free. My mom is super sensitive and we are now realizing that we have to question EVERYTHING, and my dad isn't gluten free. My brother is moving out in a month and then we are making the household completely gluten free. (don't ask me why, my brother won't go along with the diet, regardless of my mother's health) and my mother is concerned with the shaving cream and mouth wash my father uses...in case they want to make out or something I guess (eew! lol) so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

I have never seen gluten in any of those. Read the label just to be sure, but I don't think you'll find an issue. Good luck to you and your family!

Thank you very much! I didn't think there was but I told my mom I would ask. I couldn't find out too much info online so that's why I tried here, everyone is always so helpful.

I like your screen name it's cute! I have a turtle but he is more homicidal than anything! I have never seen such a greedy thing! lol