LyndaM

Gluten Free In Nashville

Rate this topic

Hi All,

I'll be traveling to Nashville in October for a convention. I'll be spending most of my time downtown - I'm staying at the Hilton. Does anyone have any suggestions for restaurants in the downtown area? Also, is there a grocery store in that part of town?

Thanks,

Lynda

It isn't downtown, but it's not far: There is a place called PM near Belmont University, about 1.5 miles from downtown. It is on Belmont Blvd. It is a Thai place, but it has burgers, sushi and other stuff. They have several gluten-free options, and it is very, very good.

There is an Outback Steakhouse and PF Changs near Vanderbilt (the Changs is basically on campus), about 2 miles from downtown.

One place downtown, and I believe it is right next to the Hilton (you can walk), is Sole Mio. It is an Italian place that has 3 or 4 gluten-free options. It is a bit pricy (not too bad), but it is very, very good.

Good luck.

Hi All,

I'll be traveling to Nashville in October for a convention. I'll be spending most of my time downtown - I'm staying at the Hilton. Does anyone have any suggestions for restaurants in the downtown area? Also, is there a grocery store in that part of town?

Thanks,

Lynda