Rate this topic

Hey guys! I am thinking about a career in Nutrition focusing alot on newly diagnosed celiacs and others who would like to improve their nutrition habits. My local university offers a BA in kineseiology with a specialty category of excersize science/wellness management option. Would this be the route to go? I basically want to counsel people, with celiac and otherwise, and come up with diet and excersise programs to suit their situations. Specializing in Celiac because who better to help than a fellow Celiac? Any advise and what exactly is kinesiolgy? Im having a hard time with the definition and what exactly that means. Thanks.

Hey guys! I am thinking about a career in Nutrition focusing alot on newly diagnosed celiacs and others who would like to improve their nutrition habits. My local university offers a BA in kineseiology with a specialty category of excersize science/wellness management option. Would this be the route to go? I basically want to counsel people, with celiac and otherwise, and come up with diet and excersise programs to suit their situations. Specializing in Celiac because who better to help than a fellow Celiac? Any advise and what exactly is kinesiolgy? Im having a hard time with the definition and what exactly that means. Thanks.

The following link should give you a good idea what it is, the college is a really good one by the way if you are looking for a school

http://kinesiology.rice.edu/what.cfm

I would combine that with studies in nutrition.

A kinesiologist could be very helpful for those of us who have had neuro effects from gluten that affect movement. Becoming a RD or Nutritionist would also be a good choice. Good luck in your studies.