foodiegurl

Am I Doing B12 Under The Tongue Correctly?

Rate this topic

I feel so silly asking this, but seriously, i am not sure if I am doing it right - LOL.

It seems so odd to put a pill under your tongue to dissolve, and it takes about 20-30 minutes to dissolve. Lately it seems the best place for it go, is under my tongue, but kind of off to the side, so I can still talk and it doesn't move around. Or, is it supposed to go under directly in the center? It just seems when it is kind of on the side, but under, it goes further back.

I hear it is absorbed by the mucous membranes, but where are those? lol. under my tongue??

Thanks!

I feel so silly asking this, but seriously, i am not sure if I am doing it right - LOL.

It seems so odd to put a pill under your tongue to dissolve, and it takes about 20-30 minutes to dissolve. Lately it seems the best place for it go, is under my tongue, but kind of off to the side, so I can still talk and it doesn't move around. Or, is it supposed to go under directly in the center? It just seems when it is kind of on the side, but under, it goes further back.

I hear it is absorbed by the mucous membranes, but where are those? lol. under my tongue??

Thanks!

I've wondered the same thing. Hope someone answers your question so I can know also :).

Yes you are doing it right. You can also put it between your teeth and gums if that is more comfortable. Your whole mouth is lined with mucous membranes so as long as you don't chew and swallow it your doing things correctly.