Shannonrae1696

Berries And Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes

Rate this topic

Anyone,

I am new to this, but I am leaning towards celiac and have not been diagnosed. Went to the doctor yesterday and they treated me like I was crazy. Anyways did I read this book right by Danna Korn that berries are off limits? Does that mean strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.

What about probiotics and digestive enzymes? I have been taking threelac probiotic. Nothing seems to help. Everything I eat makes me my stomach blow up and it is taking a toll on me. I cannot take it anymore.

Thanks

Anyone,

I am new to this, but I am leaning towards celiac and have not been diagnosed. Went to the doctor yesterday and they treated me like I was crazy. Anyways did I read this book right by Danna Korn that berries are off limits? Does that mean strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.

What about probiotics and digestive enzymes? I have been taking threelac probiotic. Nothing seems to help. Everything I eat makes me my stomach blow up and it is taking a toll on me. I cannot take it anymore.

Thanks

I'm new too- I've just really kept notes for everything- inputs and outputs and every symptom that comes my way- I'm a shannon rae too!

I took some probiotics after I was first diagnosed and I couldn't handle them. A years later, I found some which were diary free and I didn't have a problem. Did you contact the manufacturer to check on their gluten free status?

I'm not quite sure why berries should be off limites and certainly they are not a gluten issue.

Keep a food journal and give it some time.