DVjorge

What Can Speed The Recovery?

Rate this topic

Hi guys,

I believe my intestinal villi is damaged again after a gluten challenge ordered by my dr. Since my biopsia came back negative, he ordered me to try gluten. The results were a disaster Iam feeling bad again. I went gluten free for a month and I noticed a big improve, my gastric pain went away, better stool formation, less flatulence, less bowel sounds, more energy and some weight gain. I was happy until I ate pizza, bread and some gluten, it looks like my intestinal villi got damaged after that. Right now , I am gluten free again and waiting to feel better and also taking L Glutamic, Bee Pollen, B-12 under the tongue, Colostrum, Magnesium, Calcium and Multivitamins. Do you know guys any other supplement which help to speed the recovery? Thanks for any help and your time...

George.

Our intestines need that good bacteria that is in yogurt to work well. I would make a concentrated effort to either eat some of that everyday for a couple of weeks to help heal your intestines. If you are like me, and cannot do the dairy that is in the yogurt, there is a wonderful company, Kirkman Labs, that has allergen-free supplements that I get acidophilus from. They are wonderful to work with. Go to www.kirkmanlabs.com.

First of all, you need to stay away from the gluten at all costs!

Secondly, some probiotics and digestive enzymes would probably do you alot of good.

The healing could take YEARS, depending on the amount of damage that is done. So don't expect results quickly.

Just eat healthy whole food with as few preservatives as possible.

Hope you feel better soon.