Rate this topic

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if other people may have some insight as to what is wrong with me!!

I was diagnosed with celiac disease about 1.5 years ago. My symptoms were extreme tiredness, severely underweight and constipation. My tissue transglutaminase was intitially 164 (normal<20). Then over 6 months later it was 38, and now it is about the same, no change!! However, my IgA was like 0.5 or something. The IgA test came back first and the doctor was really happy as he said that test shows i have been following the diet well. The tissue transglutaminase later came back, showing no change over the 6 month period.

Assuming i havnt been eating gluten (i have been careful), is there any other explaination for the 'no-change'?

Its just that i have been tired for alot of my life and it seems a little worse lately. Are other auto-immune problems likely, and if so what??? (I have never had deficiency problems except for iron.)

I still only have a bmi of 16. I thought this would have changed

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if other people may have some insight as to what is wrong with me!!

I was diagnosed with celiac disease about 1.5 years ago. My symptoms were extreme tiredness, severely underweight and constipation. My tissue transglutaminase was intitially 164 (normal<20). Then over 6 months later it was 38, and now it is about the same, no change!! However, my IgA was like 0.5 or something. The IgA test came back first and the doctor was really happy as he said that test shows i have been following the diet well. The tissue transglutaminase later came back, showing no change over the 6 month period.

Assuming i havnt been eating gluten (i have been careful), is there any other explaination for the 'no-change'?

Its just that i have been tired for alot of my life and it seems a little worse lately. Are other auto-immune problems likely, and if so what??? (I have never had deficiency problems except for iron.)

I still only have a bmi of 16. I thought this would have changed

I don't know what to say except you may want to read my several long posts I wrote over the last couple of hours on and off; there is a wealth of information in them and something may ring true for you personally. I will say in short that I believe that you would do well to consider getting tested for Vit D3 deficiency and also consider taking

colloidal or better yet prehistoric plant minerals as most people in U.S. are mineral deficient and our bodies cannot heal themselves without that help of giving them the materials that they need.Doesn't tha tmake sense? I believe it really does. Also, drinking lots of distilled water and that will only remove the inorganic minerals that are bad for you and not the good organic minerals you may hopefully have some of ....and taking cod liver oil if your vit D is okay and if you are put on Vit D3 after a test for absence of it...then ask him orher how much cod liver oil you can take and show them the bottle you get from a really good health food store NOT a GNC market....or from the shelf of a local chain supermarket....and get some exercise and find a good holistic health care practitioner even if you have to save and travel to get to one somewhere in your state who can do some "Muscle testing" on you to see what herbs and supplements your body is craving.....if you want to be healthy and get over this....you must I believe with all my heart invest some time into seeking such alternatives that replace what the body is lacking....our bodies are designed to heal themselves when theyare given what they need....I have heard of miracle stories with all kinds of diseases even celiac when adding essential vitamins and minerals from excellent and reputable organic sources. My testimony..hope it helps...you may want to read the other commentaries...I really put my heart and soul and energy into them ...hope they help you somehow...must go and take care of me right now...blessings, GraceTruth