Shawn

Physicians In The Seattle Area

Rate this topic

Hi -

I previously only had skin symptoms (DH) and now am experiencing GI symptoms. Can anyone recommend a GI Dr. in the Seattle region?

Thank you,

Shawn

You might try heading to UW. Sometimes, the university medical centers have better experience with a wider range of issues than a standard practice. I've heard that they generally have excellent doctors. (I'm on the east side, and don't have a GI.)

If you've been diagnosed with DH, however, you HAVE celiac disease and NEED to be STRICTLY gluten free.

Thank you.

I've been gluten- free. I'm experiencing more pain and discomfort and flatulence and am concerned that I'm now intolerant of other things as well. I have some other concerns. Very irregular bowels.

Hi -

I previously only had skin symptoms (DH) and now am experiencing GI symptoms. Can anyone recommend a GI Dr. in the Seattle region?

Thank you,

Shawn

Dr. Stephen Wangen but he doesn't take insurance. He wrote the book Healthier Without Wheat and has celiac himself. His office is in by Swedish Hospital.

Thank you.

I've been gluten- free. I'm experiencing more pain and discomfort and flatulence and am concerned that I'm now intolerant of other things as well. I have some other concerns. Very irregular bowels.

I like Weny Ellis at Tahoma Clinic in Renton, WA She is a Naturepath and has Celiac herself, very good at finding underlying problems. She also does not take Ins. A little expensive.