twe0708

Stonewood Grill & Tavern

Rate this topic

Just wanted to let everyone know, if you don't already know, that Stonewood Grill & Tavern has a Gluten Free menu. I just sent them an e-mail to thank them and thought if anyone else has the time it would be nice if they could hear from others how much we appreciate their support. I think the more restaurants and manufacturers hear from customers who have celiac disease, the more they may be willing to come up with menu's or post gluten free on their products. Does that last part make sense? :rolleyes: Reads funny!

If all 50 people that read this, emailed you know the menu would continue.

lkelly@stonewoodgrill.com

Where are they located?

Looks like only in Florida. The is one in North Carolina. Too bad they aren't all over. Nice restaurant and reasonable prices. website is www.stonewoodgrill.com Steaks are excellent!

Here is the message I recieved this morning from them.

RE: Gluten freeFriday, September 11, 2009 8:26 AM

I am so glad that you found our gluten free menu helpful! I hope that you will be able to visit one of our restaurants and enjoy the food too. Were you offered this menu while visiting one of our locations? We are in the process of making our gluten menu more readily available for our guests and training our employees to talk with our guests about it more. Would you mind letting me know how you discovered our menu? I look forward to hearing from. Thank you for your positive feedback. We always enjoy hearing from our guests.

Best regards,

Laura Kelly

Service Coordinator

Stonewood Grill & Tavern

140 S. Atlantic Avenue Suite 300

Ormond Beach, FL 32176

813-476-0105 lkelly@stonewoodgrill.com