Serversymptoms

Those Of You Who Have Self Diagnosed As Gluten Intolerance......maybe?

Rate this topic

I'am one who had recently self diagnosed myself as gluten intolerance. You also may be familier with my user name around forums in the past. Though most recently I have re-introduced gluten back into my diet, as I've notice while on a gluten and yeast free diet, when removing yeast that's when the largest improvements were taking way. I have now concluded that I'am highly sensitive to mold, and likely too much mold within my environment ( house etc...), while I'am now on a mold free diet, I'am no longer on a gluten free diet. Those of you who have self diagnosed yourself as gluten intolerance, and other allergies, you could also likely be experiencing a harmful environment of mold, and/ or highly sensitive to mold as myself. Perhaps trying a mold free diet may help identify.

Since I did at a time self diagnosed myself as gluten intolerance, now eating gluten, in the near future I question as if there may be plans if I should get a appropriate celiac test done.

I thought I would let others know that mold could be a underlying cause of symptoms you've experience.

My visits on this forum ( as it already have) is likely to be rare ( unless I find out months later I'am celiac). Though with the start of this thread, I will come constantly to check for replies, until I notice this thread has drifted.

_____

Also to note, I still buy many gluten free products ( due to being on a mold free diet), especially those that do not contain yeast ( such as some of their breads).

I do have a problem with mold, always have. I was a self diagnosed celiac, and now have been diagnosed as gluten intolerant. I know mold is a problem for me, but I also know gluten will never be a part of my life again.

If you feel good eating gluten, then maybe you are ok with it. If you aren't feeling alot better, then maybe you should have a test done for celiac disease, but remember, you can be gluten intolerant and not have celiac...celiac is just one part of the gluten intolerance spectrum.

I have a mold allergy in addition to being doctor-diagnosed with celiac disease. I never even realized the yeast-mold relation. Thanks for sharing and all the best to you :)