Tim86

Recommend Other Good Forums For Digestive Issues?

Rate this topic

This is a really great forum for people with gluten intolerance and Celiac disease. Are there any other good forums you can recommend, for people who have symptoms that are associated with celiac, but the forum actually focuses on other diseases and issues? For example, I have digestive symptoms usually labeled as irritable bowel syndrome. I've been exploring the possibility of gluten intolerance, but I'm not convinced if that is the issue. I want to learn more about other possible causes, and I've observed that forums like this are very effective.

Any recommendations?

This is a really great forum for people with gluten intolerance and Celiac disease. Are there any other good forums you can recommend, for people who have symptoms that are associated with celiac, but the forum actually focuses on other diseases and issues? For example, I have digestive symptoms usually labeled as irritable bowel syndrome. I've been exploring the possibility of gluten intolerance, but I'm not convinced if that is the issue. I want to learn more about other possible causes, and I've observed that forums like this are very effective.

Any recommendations?

Hi Tim,

You might be in the right place. Many, many of us here have been diagnosed with IBS years before finally receiving a diagnosis for Celiac or gluten intolerance.

Some of us consider IBS (I Be Stumped) a label that the doctors slap on you, when they don't know what you have.

Anyway, take a walk around. There is some good stuff here. :)

If the shoe doesn't fit, try this:

http://www.ibsgroup.org/