Northland Lady

Paracetamol Has Corn Starch In It! Corn Intolerance Help Please

Rate this topic

I have just rang the company and Paracetamol has corn starch in it. For those who react to corn could you tell me if this amount would effect you?

Each tablet has 71.4mg per 650mg tablet

This morning i reacted to something, not a bad reaction but still a reaction. I am on an elimination diet and only ate 2 things yesterday which i know to be fine. I took 4 panadols yesterday instead of my usual 2. So i thought it has to be the paracetamol, so i rang the company and to my surprise I found it has corn in it.

For those of you who have corn intolerance's would you have trouble with this amount?

I have trouble with corn but i am not sure how much corn can effect people.

I have just rang the company and Paracetamol has corn starch in it. For those who react to corn could you tell me if this amount would effect you?

Each tablet has 71.4mg per 650mg tablet

This morning i reacted to something, not a bad reaction but still a reaction. I am on an elimination diet and only ate 2 things yesterday which i know to be fine. I took 4 panadols yesterday instead of my usual 2. So i thought it has to be the paracetamol, so i rang the company and to my surprise I found it has corn in it.

For those of you who have corn intolerance's would you have trouble with this amount?

I have trouble with corn but i am not sure how much corn can effect people.

I didnt take the panadol last night and i slept really well, and very deeply. Does anyone else have a real sensitivity to corn like celiac?