Really?...GF?

Looking For A Doctor In St.paul, Mn

Rate this topic

Any good Doctors in the Twin Cities area? I was told I have an allergy to gluten by a chiropractor that does AK (strength) testing. Took a blood test and my deamidated gliadin AB,IGA was 1.5 which is negative. Doctor is still saying I have the allergy as I had been eating gluten-free for 5-6 weeks so the blood work wouldn't show accurate result. Really needing some proper test results to make such a permanent life style change, any suggestions?

Any good Doctors in the Twin Cities area? I was told I have an allergy to gluten by a chiropractor that does AK (strength) testing. Took a blood test and my deamidated gliadin AB,IGA was 1.5 which is negative. Doctor is still saying I have the allergy as I had been eating gluten-free for 5-6 weeks so the blood work wouldn't show accurate result. Really needing some proper test results to make such a permanent life style change, any suggestions?

You know, I really like Chris Shepela, MD out of Regions Hospital, used to be at the U of M. I don't know if he's Celiac expert per se, but he's a really good GI doc.

Good luck.