Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease Read more... ×
  • Sign Up

Need A Doctor In North Carolina...

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts


I'm struggling to get a diagnosis (gluten intolerance vs. Celiac) in Cary, North Carolina. Is there a doctor either at Duke or UNC that specializes in Celiac disease? I've checked the websites for both institutions and could not find one.

Thank you!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in Raleigh. Not sure about a specialist at Duke or UNC, but I go to Dr Stephen Furs in Cary, his office is on Crescent Green. (Tryon Rd & Kildaire Farm) I went to him after being gluten-free for 6 months, and he was tremendously helpful.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now