This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

I've E-mailed Several Companies Re:gluten

filititi

filititi Apprentice

Thanks for visiting our web site.

We understand how important it is for people who have been medically

diagnosed with gluten

sensitivity to have accurate information about foods to help plan their

meals and diets.

Therefore, it has been a long standing policy for all Kraft and Nabisco

products to list items that

contain gluten on the package ingredient statement. These items will be

listed using commonly

known terms such as Wheat, Barley, Oats or Rye. For other ingredients that

contain gluten, the

grain source will be declared in parenthesis after the ingredient name. For

example, if the

ingredient 'natural flavor' contains a gluten source, the label would read:

natural flavor (contains

rye) Other ingredients that contain gluten are: Triticale, Spelt, Kamut, Mir

or Farina (also known

as Far or Farro).

For Kraft products that contain Vinegar, information from our vinegar

suppliers assures us that

the vinegar we use in our products is gluten free. All vinegar is distilled

and through the

distilling process protein is removed.

If you would like additional information or to view our Gluten Fact Sheet

please visit our

website, www.kraftfoods.com and type gluten in the "Search Kraft" box.

I hope this assist you in making food choices that are appropriate for your

personal needs. If you

have additional questions about your personal dietary needs, please consult

your doctor or a

registered dietitian.

Please add our site, Open Original Shared Link, to your bookmarks and visit

us again soon!

• 1 month later...

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

filititi Apprentice

Hi, Brandy.

Thanks for your interest in Sunny D. I'm happy to inform you that no version of Sunny D contain gluten.

Stop by again.

Kristi

Sunny D Team

filititi Apprentice

What is gluten?

Gluten is a mixture of plant proteins that occurr in grain. A small percentage of the population have an intolerance or allergy to foods containing these proteins.

Which of your products contain gluten?

We are sorry to inform you that we do not have a source that lists the gluten content of our products. However, our product labels list common allergens; such as wheat, for those allergic to wheat gluten.

gf4life Enthusiast
Gluten is a mixture of plant proteins that occur in grain. A small percentage of the population have an intolerance or allergy to foods containing these proteins.

That funny! If they only knew how many people really have an intolerance and might stop buying thier foods they might put together a list!!

filititi Apprentice

Thank you for your interest in BUSH'S products. As of this date, all of our BUSH'S BEST products are gluten-free with the exception of our BUSH'S BEST Chili Beans products and BUSH'S CHILI MAGIC line.

We do use cornstarch in some of our products (these include all Baked Beans products, Chili Beans, and Chili Magic products), but it does not contain gliadin gluten from wheat, barley, or rye grains, which may cause adverse responses in persons suffering from Celiac Sprue.

I hope this information is helpful. Please keep in mind that we are constantly expanding our product line and may add new products that contain gluten. In order to ensure that a product is gluten free, please call our office at 865-558-5445 and speak to one of our Consumer Relations representatives.

Kenna Hess

Bush Brothers, Consumer Relations

filititi Apprentice

All Chicken of the Sea Seafood products are gluten free.

filititi Apprentice

I am sending you two coupons for free bottles of Country Bottles All Purpose

Sauce it does not contain gluten.

** This is the first time someone has offered something free...nice perk. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

filititi Apprentice

Dear Ms. Obrien,

Thank you for contacting Alberto Culver regarding your interest in our company and its products. Please note that the entire line of Mrs. Dash Seasoning blends are gluten free.

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you again for contacting Alberto Culver.

Sincerely,

Sharlotte Smith

Consumer Relations Representative

Archived