frogrun

Nana's No Gluten Chocolate Crunch Cookie

Rate this topic

I just shared one of Nana's No Gluten Chocolate Crunch Cookies with a co-worker (she can't eat gluten either) and we both had a gluten reaction. Has anyone else had this problem? In fact, we both had the exact same reaction to it...hand irritation, itchies, headache, dizziness, etc.

Maybe it's a reaction to chocolate or other ingredient?

Possibly. I know that doesn't help much. Sorry. Early on in the diet last year someone gave us them for my daughter & I to enjoy. We both had a bad reaction 1/2 a day later, but it could have been something else since we were newbies. However, having said that, I've never felt comfortable buying them again.

Jillian

No, but doesn't the label say something like "may contain" or "processed in a facility that" or "shared lines" or something similar? Been a while since I bought any. Daughter hated them.

ETA: According to their website they are on shared lines with nuts. But... I also see that they make some wheat free products.

Hmmm... And they make stuff with wheat.

I sent the company an e-mail and received a call from the owner. She is going to send me some samples of some of the other products. She also walked me through their process and there really shouldn