jasonD2

Need gluten-free Pumpkin Seeds

Rate this topic

Anyone know where to find gluten-free pumpkin seeds? Ive looked in whole foods & other health food stores & they are all processed on lines with wheat & dairy

thx

I've actually never bought pumpkin seeds. I just buy mini pumpkins and roast the pumpkins to puree for pies and other things. Then you clean off the seeds, put them on a baking sheet with a little olive oil, salt, (and I like cayenne pepper) and then roast between 350 and 375 until they are golden and toasty. They are so good, and it you put them in tupperware, they stay good for quite some time.

I get Eden Organic Pumpkin Seeds. I found them at a local health food store.

Ingredients: Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Eden Sea Salt

Made on equipment that handles tree nuts and sesame seed. The Equipment note is what is on my bag not sure what a current bag says.

http://www.edenfoods.com

http://www.edenfoods.com/store/product_inf...ducts_id=113015

Recently I have switched from pumpkin seeds over to sunflower kernels but I use them in salads and corn tortilla wraps and other cooking. My husband and I were eating the pumpkin seeds a lot that I gave in and bought a case at a.m.a.z.o.n since the health food store went up on them and they were a little pricey.

Good Luck

I saw Gerbs chocolate covered pumpkin seeds online, but when you go to their site, you can't find info about the chocolate version. If any one knows if they're gluten-free, please share.