JillianLindsay

Bluewater Seafoods Lemon Herb Grill Fillets

Rate this topic

According to that site you posted, there doesn't appear to be any gluten containing ingredients listed. I don't know the reputation of this company though.

Thanks :) Do I have to worry about "spice" or "flavour" being hidden sources? I'm told that in Canada spices are safe, but what about flavour? It's pretty ambigous.

According to that site you posted, there doesn't appear to be any gluten containing ingredients listed. I don't know the reputation of this company though.

It is totally ambiguous, I agree. Not sure of Canada, but in the states, I usually go by the reputation of the company. Like Unilever for example, if there is gluten in a flavoring or starch, they will list in () If I don't know the company, I will call them and ask their policies. Usually, flavorings and spices are safe. I've never seen one otherwise...

I ate them with no reaction, so they must be safe :)

Thanks,

Jillian

It is totally ambiguous, I agree. Not sure of Canada, but in the states, I usually go by the reputation of the company. Like Unilever for example, if there is gluten in a flavoring or starch, they will list in () If I don't know the company, I will call them and ask their policies. Usually, flavorings and spices are safe. I've never seen one otherwise...