bahrbdoll

Help With Medications

Rate this topic

I know there are many random posts here and there on specific meds, but I'd be here a week trying to find all of them. Almost all of my meds are generic (about 20) and I've tried several websites with No luck! Are there any sites that list by types, manufacturers or somewhere you can type them in to find out? my pharmacy is being less than helpful- my guess is because there are so many. So, I'm looking for the quickest and most reliable way to find out- Thanks so much

This site can be helpful, but there's always a chance it could be outdated. :(

http://www.glutenfreedrugs.com/

If your pharmacist isn't being helpful (shame on them!!), perhaps you can get the manufacturer's name and give them a call yourself.

There are lists for pharmacists... I went through this about a month ago. The problem with any list is that it is nearly impossible for it to be exhaustive, so there's always something that's going to be left out. Or the list will have the brand name as gluten-free, but not have a listing at all for the generic. Calling the company will probably be your best bet. :)

I call the manufacturer on all meds. The phone numbers can be found either on the company's website or your pharmacist can give it to you. I've never had a problem getting an answer this way even for generics.