Tigercat17

Gluten Free Body Lotion?

Rate this topic

Hi all,

I was just diagnoisied with celiac disease last week & I've been on the gluten free diet for a week now. I've been trying to find a good unscented, gluten free lotion. I'm very senstive to fragrances & even some unscented lotions bother me. Any sugestions? Thanks for the help!

I use olive oil and coconut oil.

I use California Baby, Calendula lotion for sensitive adults. Its gluten, soy, dairy, oat and nut free. Has coconut oil for moisture and natural fragrance, I am very fragrance sensitive can't even go into a department store fragrance area. The whole line can be found in the baby section, I get mine at target. They have a first-aid skin cream and a face/body lotion.

Burt's Bees lotions are also gluten-free the milk & honey, radiance, and baby lotions are mild fragrance but I am not as fond of their texture. I do like there radiance day cream for my face alot!

Also Lubriderm lotions are gluten-free EXCEPT: Advanced hand therapy hand cream

skin nourishing moisturizing lotion and Intense skin repair body lotion-itch relief

I stick to the regular original formula.

Good luck!

Thanks so much for responding! I think I will check out the California Baby & make a trip to Target tomorrow. I too, avoid the fragrance section of all the department stores! I'm so senstive...Why do we need all of this fragrance stuff anyway??? :D

Thanks so much for responding! I think I will check out the California Baby & make a trip to Target tomorrow. I too, avoid the fragrance section of all the department stores! I'm so senstive...Why do we need all of this fragrance stuff anyway??? :D

Note quite sure why we have an addicition to heavy fragrance in ALL products. Since the all natural phase has kicked into a lot of American products, it has been easier to find but not that easy! Check out Targets baby coupons they normally have $1 off California Baby products you can print off online. I highly recommend their no fragrance shampoo too!

I found a great product in Bon Vital'! Try their massage lotion. All their products are gluten free! Their customer line is really helpful so you can see about a no fragrance option. The website is http://www.bonvital.com/ and their customer service number number is 800-253-6466