Rate this topic

Did you start after you were diagnosed and how have they helped you? What kind do you take?

I take Florajen probiotics - they are available at the pharmacy counter (Walgreen's). I took them pre and post diagnosis - still taking them now to help with the belly bloat. I can tell a difference if I skip a day.

I take Enzymatic Pearl probiotics (Walgreens). Sometimes, I also take Lifeway brand kefir. To be honest, I like the kefir better, but both do help with bloat and gas.

I take Enzymatic Therapy's Pearls because of the delayed release (made to release in the intestine). I have had the best results with the Intensive Care Pearls. They make a huge difference!

I also used the pearl's as above. It firmed up my stools very nicely. Same happened with my dd.

I take a probiotic by Biotics (refrigerated) - I understand you have to be careful as there are good ones out there and not so good. I go by what my Naturopathic doctor recommends. I definetly notice a difference when I don't take them - these are so necessary for me :)