arkoflove

gluten-free Grahm Crackers

Rate this topic

Anyone know of any out there, at all??

I got some chocolate grams at the Health Food Store back in July... JO-SEF was the Brand name... Not sure that I miss them enough to buy more...

Kinnikinnick S'moreables . . . love 'em. Whole Foods does not carry them (they don't carry any Kinnikinnick product). I had to get them at a local health food store. I'm sure you can order on line also.

I second the Kinnikinnick S'moreables. We've also tried Josef's cinnamon, chocolate, and vanilla graham crackers...they were square, very hard, more like a shortbread cookie. Kinnikinnick is more crumbly like a graham cracker and better flavor. Enjoy!

LOVE the smorables :) mmmm..

i buy a package of them and keep them on hand. i like them for a snack or for a graham cracker crust for my cheesecake. delicious!

There is at least one gluten-free mix (by Jules Shepard) to make your own graham crackers. Not sure of the rules for linking so I'll just put a link to and article on the main page of this site about the company:

http://www.celiac.com/categories/Gluten%25...duct-Companies/

I've had "pop-tarts" made with this recipe at a demonstration at a local Whole Foods and they were pretty good. I've not tried to bake my own.

My absolute favorite (and the best in my opinion) are my The Grainless Baker. In addition to making a great snack or a yummy s'mores, they make an incredible crust for cheesecake or any other baked good you need a crust for. Whenver I make cheesecake I use these and always get the same comment that the crust is the incredible and totally makes the cheesecake.

Kinnikinnick S'moreables, yes I think they are good. I don't eat them plain.

S'more Brownies

You can break them up and add to a brownie mix. Then frost with melted marshmallows (or marshmallow fluff).

This is also good with some candy corns sprinkled on top for Halloween.

Toffee Bars

Line a 9x13 pan with foil. Then line the bottom with whole graham crackers.

Boil for 3 minutes:

1 cup brown sugar (dark or light)

1 cup butter

Pour over crackers.

Bake in 400 degree oven for 5 to 10 minutes.

Take from oven and toss on 6 ounces of chocolate chips and 1/4 cup chopped nuts.

May return to over for a few minutes to soften chips, gently spread chips just a little over the top.

Chill 30 minutes (if you can wait that long)

As with most gluten free items store in refrig.

Yes, again, on the Kinnikinnick S'moreables! They are wonderful! I was giddy when I made s'mores a couple of weeks ago. :D