• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

AJSmom

Crackers

Rate this topic

Replacing good old gold fish sounds tough -- my kids are past the gold fish stage, but they sure were handy for them when they were younger.

Currently we buy Nut-thins, several flavors and Rice Crackers 8 pack (4 cheese/4 seasame) from Costco - the cheese seam to go quicker than the seasame!

Replacing good old gold fish sounds tough -- my kids are past the gold fish stage, but they sure were handy for them when they were younger.

Currently we buy Nut-thins, several flavors and Rice Crackers 8 pack (4 cheese/4 seasame) from Costco - the cheese seam to go quicker than the seasame!

We also enjoy the cheesy nut thins at our house; they sure are messy though!

Newbie help.... :P

So I went to the grocery store today without kids!! Very rare!! I printed off a list of foods to avoid I wanted to make sure that I'm reading everything right. So here goes

They are Christie's Rice Thins:

Ingredients: rice meal, multigrain blend (yellow mustard seed, poppy seed, brown rice flakes, brown and white sesame seeds, buckwheat meal, soya flakes, millet, sunflower seeds), safflower oil, salt.

Are these okay?

Tracy

I don't buy Christie's as they are made in a facility with the other wheat containing crackers. I have found quite a few other brands that actually say Gluten Free and I purchase those instead.