arkoflove

Oregano To Treat Candidia!

Rate this topic

I just wanted to let you all know something that I am really happy about-

My Naturopath has me taking 3 capsules of Oregano 2x a day to treat Candidia. It is working wonderfully for me. She said to maintain my low carb diet with lots of veggies and some fruit during this treatment. She said it's important to have enough sugars/carbs to keep the Candidia active so it can be killed off.

I wanted to pass this on to you all as a thought. I had searched it out online before going to this lady, and it was the reccomended remedy from a naturopathic approach. Studies showed it as effective, if not more so, than perscription anti-fungals.

Just thought I'd pass on my info, and what is working for me!

Blessings,

Megan

Thanks Megan. Yes, apparently oregano oil is good, I know that Bee Wilder (Healing by Bee) recommends it. It's one of those things I've been meaning to get and haven't got around to yet. I will really have to do that.

I just wanted to let you all know something that I am really happy about-

My Naturopath has me taking 3 capsules of Oregano 2x a day to treat Candidia. It is working wonderfully for me. She said to maintain my low carb diet with lots of veggies and some fruit during this treatment. She said it's important to have enough sugars/carbs to keep the Candidia active so it can be killed off.

I wanted to pass this on to you all as a thought. I had searched it out online before going to this lady, and it was the reccomended remedy from a naturopathic approach. Studies showed it as effective, if not more so, than perscription anti-fungals.

Just thought I'd pass on my info, and what is working for me!

Blessings,

Megan

This is great to know! How long had you been taking it before you noticed improvement?

Hi Jackie. I don't know how long Megan has been taking it for (you might have to PM her if she doesn't return to this thread) but I finally got around to getting some yesterday and even as the first dose was going down there was a heap of grumbling going on, so that was a result.

I bought some capsules because that was all I could find but will get some drops too. Apart from the benefits against Candida and its ilk, it can deal with a host of things so is worth keeping in the medicine cabinet. Studies with it have even shown it to be successful against things like MRSA and C.Diff!

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/anti6.php

http://www.biology-online.org/articles/ore...ay_protect.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/art...scientists.html

Megan,

Great News! I have been taking Oregano Oil off and on for 3 mos, it gives me cramping/diarrhea! Did you have to adjust to it? I was only taking 1 a day, taking 3@ 2 times a day seems extreme-any side effects? My Oregano Oil is from NOW with 55% Carvacrol. Thanx, Donna

Hi Donna. I have been taking the oregano oil (1 twice per day) for 2 days now and I get a little cramping and have had a touch of diarrhea today.

However, I am not fazed by that, in fact it tells me that the oregano is doing its job. I suspect that it will improve given a week or two.

I am quite excited to see what happens with it over the next few weeks.

Although I am taking the capsules, i would actually quite like to get some drop because then I can not only get it right down through my whole digestive tract, but also control the amount I have. I have seen two ways to take the drops, either mixed in a spoon with some coconut oil, or dropped into a mouthful of water and then washed down with more.

I also read that it is a good idea to drink a glass or two of water gradually after taking it, to help flush 'die-off' toxins out of the body.