Crash

Your Withdrawal Symptoms

Rate this topic

So I am trying again. For the first week or so, full paleo diet. Fish, chicken, eggs, fruits, veggies, nuts. No alcohol (I normally have a beer or glass of wine at night)

Man, withdrawal is even more intense this time. Super hungry on top of still not feeling great, wound tighter than a spring, too much energy, no way to focus it. Anxiety is through the roof as well.

I didn't have any of those symptoms. I ate the same amount of food, and I was swimming doing swim practice, too. The only thing I had was anxiety about being sick again but no withdrawal symptoms.

If you're hungry, eat more. Eat as much safe food as your body wants. It's been deprived for a long time so it's going to go nuts for awhile. Go out and take a run when you get pumped up!

I suffer from serious anxiety and sports are the only thing that help me. Good for you for doing this super-healthy diet, I agree to eat as much as your body wants and get some exercise when you're feeling tightly wound. I had very similar withdrawal symptoms and they went away within a couple of weeks... stick with it and you'll feel AMAZING :)

Good luck!!

Jillian