haleym

St. Lucia Buns/ Lussekatter

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone!

I have a dilema! I need a recipe for St. Lucia buns that are gluten-free. I used to live in Sweden where they actually sold gluten-free ones but here in the States I dont have such luck!

St. Lucia buns are basically yeasted sweet buns that have saffron in them, so if anyone has a good sweet-bun recipe, I could probably add the saffron.

Thanks!

Haley

Hello Everyone!

I have a dilema! I need a recipe for St. Lucia buns that are gluten-free. I used to live in Sweden where they actually sold gluten-free ones but here in the States I dont have such luck!

St. Lucia buns are basically yeasted sweet buns that have saffron in them, so if anyone has a good sweet-bun recipe, I could probably add the saffron.

Thanks!

Haley

I make a soft sweet honey bread that's yeasted, I'll try and find it and post it when I get a chance. Very soft, bun-like honey sweetened bread that's only a bread because I'm too lazy to scoop out buns, I just pour it in a pan!

Hi,

is this you're looking for? gluten-free lussekatter if this is the recipe you want I'll translate it to you ;)